DLPRO 17E SOFTWARE
ELTEC's DLPRO 17E software is used to program function(s) from a computer which can be entered via the keypad on all NTC-17E series time clocks. It runs on Windows 2000, XP or Vista operating systems. The DLPRO 17E software enables the user to perform the following functions:
DLPRO Software FEATURES
- Develop an annual program including exceptions & transfer it directly to the clock
- Print annual program for hard copy record restoration in the event of a computer failure
- Save back-up programs for restoration in the event of a computer failure
- Sort steps by starting time
- Sort exceptions by starting date
- Disable/enable Daylight Savings Time
- Copy one annual program to another annual program for easy editing
DLPRO SOFTWARE KIT
The DLPRO 17E software kit consists of a CD, User Manual, a (6') program transfer cable and a RJ12 to DB9 serial port adaptor. The cable is used to transfer programming from the computer to the clock as well as transferring programs between the time clocks: clock to clock.
See NEWS/New Products for the latest software enhancements.
A 25 foot transfer cable is available upon request. (Part number: 860391ODOT) Please contact ELTEC or your local Dealer for a current price.